Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ford Super Model Interview - Shruti Iyer - interview


Age: 22
Height: 5'9.5"
Why modelling?
It's something I was always inclined towards. I thought that people with good looks have an easier life style; therefore I wanted to experience that side of life.
As a person you are...
Very talkative.
You are unique because...
People say I talk a lot, I just have a lot to say.
A designer you admire is...
Valentino
A model you look up to as an inspiration...
Adriana Lima
Cliched question, but why do you think you will win?
Because I am determined and believe in myself
What's your idea of a perfect date?
On the beach.
Things that make you blow your top?
Bad body odour, bad breath, people littering...
Things that make you smile?
Sun shine, sales in boutiques, discounts, good food...
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Nothing.
If you were stuck on an island, who would you want as company?
Mom
Other than modelling what else appeals to you?
Acting, art and craft
If you win, will you consider movies or stick with modelling?
Movies
Share a beauty, diet or fitness regimen you religiously follow?
Dancing, spinning, weights

0 comments:

Post a Comment